MK1 Exhaust - downpipe to catback piece missing!

Ok, besides my Knee being IMMOBILIZED and me being on
perkodin, I have a problem.  My '79 MK1 which
originally came without a Cat now has a dual downpipe
from a jetta(thank to the junkyard.)  The car came
from Daun with a "cat back" pipe which *was* connected
to the header I removed and replaced with said dual
DP.  SO, I'm having problems finding a way to connect
the dual downpipe's FLANGE to the cat-back's FLANGE.
I realize a CAT would solve this issue but I don't
have one of those either and nobody LOCAL to me has
been able to help.  Some locan muffler shops I visited
didn't even have matching flanges in their stock for
me to use.  Does anybody have any ideas?  Does anybody
have an 8valve CAT they'd be willing to get out of
their garage before it ends up in the garbage?  Thanks
in advance and UMMMMMM perkodin!  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith