Air/Fuel meter (dwell/duty cycle gauges)

I'd like to make an air fuel meter for my car before I start doinkin around
with the CIS system, so that I can see where I'm runnin rich or lean.  I saw
the design for one on Scirocco.org.  The thing I don't like about it is it
uses a LED display, which I think would look tacky on the MK1 dash.  All the
aftermarket displays use LED's too.
  Anyway, what I was wondering is if anyone knows of any analog gauges that
will display 4 cyl. dwell, or duty cycle?  This would be easy because I
could hook it right up to the CIS test connector to measure Air/Fuel.  I
want something that will look good on the dash.  I'm thinking of putting a
piece of brushed aluminum (maybe carbon? what have other people used) where
the radio used to be and putting in a A/F gauge, and possibly a oil temp
gauge.  But I want analog.
 Other options I can think of would be a voltage gauge that measures between
0-1V, or a analog A/F gauge that goes right to the o2 sensor.  I've looked
around on the web but havn't been able to find any place that sells this
stuff.
 I need some ideas...

-Shawn