Re: 2.0 vs 1.8 16V head on a 9A Block.

Thanks Jasin,
         Would it be possible for you to scan it and send it to me?  If
both you and Bill could do it, we could compare the two torque curves.  I'm
very interested in any losses in low-rpm power with the 1.8 head over the
2.0 head.  At those RPMs, it'd be nice to see what the difference is -- and
the dp and exhaust won't make much of a difference down there.

         I compiled a bunch of people's dyno curves a while back -- of
course I can't find it at the moment -- but I will try to dig it out.  It's
always neat to be able to see everyone's results posted in one place so we
can all tell what kind of realistic gains we can expect from mods.  I'll
keep looking. :)

Jason