RE: Mk.1 : Early front wings and valance

 Well, I am not too sure on Cross-Canada - do you know where abouts in
Canada they are located - we are a little spread out up here :)

BUT:  I do know of a shop on the west cost (BOW-WOW parts) that should ship,
and they used to carry just about everything for a MK1.  Part supplies might
be getting a little short, but they should ship the stuff.

Their URL is http://www.bowwow.ca/  I am sure you can email them to find out
the availability of the parts and the cost for shipping.

Here are some of the body parts they list for MK1's: (remember parts are in
Canadian Dollars = Cheap everyone else)

FUEL INLET PANEL,MOST MODELS $17.25
INNER SILL PANEL,LEFT $22.15
INNER SILL PANEL,RIGHT $22.15
STRUT PANEL,FRONT,LEFT $29.40
STRUT PANEL,FRONT,RIGHT $29.40
FLOOR SECTION,LEFT $31.30
FLOOR SECTION,RIGHT $31.30
SPLASH PANEL,REAR WHEEL,LEFT $25.80
SPLASH PANEL,REAR WHEEL,RIGHT $25.80
FRONT SPLASH PNL,LEFT,REAR WHEEL $26.70
FRONT SPLASH PNL,RIGHT,REAR WHEEL $26.70
DOOR SILL,LEFT $42.70
DOOR SILL,RIGHT $42.70
REAR LOWER CORNER,LEFT $32.25
REAR LOWER CORNER,RIGHT $32.25
FENDER MOUNT,FRONT,LEFT $35.25
FENDER MOUNT,FRONT,RIGHT $35.25
FENDER,FRONT LEFT  $204.55
FENDER,FRONT RIGHT $215.75

Cory - The VW Addict.
86 8v (with lots of Euro options)
82 8v (project waiting to be finished)
83 8V (being sold) 85 8V (Parts/Sale?)
86 golf, 85 jetta, 75 Super Beetle, 65 Karmann Ghia