Re: recurved distributor

hey dave,
  thanks for the info.  if you know of somewhere i can pick a set of springs
up, please let me know.  for $10-$15, i guess i wouldn't have much to lose
if they didn't make much difference.  how about instructions on how to
install them?  i might be able to figure how to put them in on my own, but
it's always nice to have alittle help.  thanks again

Dave Margretta
Cresco, PA
`87 scirocco 8v