do i have Euro FI for 8v??

List,

Ok, so i just picked up a parts mk1.  Im not sure of the engine head codes
yet, but i think its a rabbit gti block with a golf hydrolic head on it.  It
definatly is a 1.8L.  The motor has what i think is euro fuel injection.
It uses no lambda computers and no oxygen sensor,consisting of an air flow
sensor plate,fuel distributor, lines to injectors,2 lines to the warm up
regulator,and warm up regulator.  It has no full inrichment switch on top of
the throttle body and there seems to be some other stuff missing too.
Mind you, the car was picked at a little bit before i got it. the topp of
the airbox is gone along with the fuel lines and injectors.  No dist cap or
wires either. I have all this for a normal 1.8 8v, but im not sure if it is
the same.  The warm up regulator looks much different.
Mainly, my question is, is this euro injection, and if so, where do i get
parts like dist cap rotor.  And is the top of the air box with the fuel dist
and lines and fuel injectors the same as normal?

THanks!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'88 Jetta GLI 16v (FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!)
'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST 19th to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (6 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (yellow wrecked parts car)
'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)