Re: [tech] Calibrating Speedos

If I recall, on the face of the speedo. there is a alignment mark below the
needle rest pin.  Push your needle back onto the shaft while aligning the
pointer to this mark.  The needle should rest there while the speedo is in
the "as installed" position.  Now gently lift the end of the pointer and
bring the needle over the rest pin to the working side of the pin.
GL

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner