Desparately thumbing my way to Topeka...

Aaarrgg!! I **really** want to go to Nationals this year, but BOTH of my
teammates have now backed-out. Driving 20-some hours one-way by myself is
not an option.

Is ANYONE out there interested in a co-driver for either the Solo-II or the
ProSolo Nat's? (FYI, you can have more than two drivers, just not in the
same class)

I don't care what kind of car/class it is, and I'll certainly cover my share
of any expenses, including tires, gas, hotel, etc. I might even be able to
fly to your location (wherever that is) and help you drive to Topeka.

I'm not planning on winning, but I want the experience this year so that I
can start thinking about being competitive next year with the '77.

Neal Tovsen
- 3 years autocrossing
(typically 12+ events/year, incl. 2 ProSolos this year)
- Clean driving record
- General all-around nice guy :)