Re: 9A close ratio tranny

--- Chris DeLong <green536@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mark, you are confused. MKI trannies dont always
> bolt into A2's but ALL A2
> trannies bolt into A1's. Whether or not they are MKI
> or MKII Sciroccos.
=====================
Of course MK1 or MK2 Scirocco makes no difference . .
.

I recall Meeze trying to use a 9A from an A2, and he
was unable to use the tranny in his rocco becuse it
did not have studs where the rear transmission mount
attaches on transmissions for A1 cars.

Was he on acid?

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
ZENDER SCIROCCO 1 SIDE SKIRTS - Considering selling
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)