Re: ? Rearview mirror attachment

--- Tobias M-G <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried several types of glue, I can't get it to stick. Even the
> kits you
> get for attaching the rearview mirror metal piece don't hold.
>
> What can I use?
>
> Thx,
> Tobias

Permatex makes a kit for a few bucks that has some sort of activator
that you apply, leave set for two minutes, then add some glue.  I
re-re-did mine Saturday and made sure that the window and button were
cleaned with alcohol, even sanded the window and button a bit.  It's
been faithful to me for nearly two days.  What else could you ask for?
;)

Something this simple *can't* be this troublesome...but why me?

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.