Re: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key? (BUYERS)

I second that motion. Dirk is a stand up guy. He sends shit without waiting
for payment. You fucking people that said you were gonna buy shit better pay
up! This is bullshit! You cant leave a man standing on 600$ and wait for
payment.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA