Re: your mail

That is awesome! The first time you've done anything like it?! Congratulations, afaik quite a few of the entrants were fairly skilled or at least experienced drivers :) I think I may have to make it to events like this once I have a scirocco that runs well enough to enter -- after all, we all know that is the *real* reason why you and your father took 1st ;)
	-Gary Huff