RE: rabbit radiator

The various model radiators differ not so much by the car model as year to
year. Just look at the two units that you'd like to swap. If they look the
same, they'll interchange.

As for the coolant, I use straight water plus Redline Water Wetter for
racing in the summer. During the winter, I fill up with a typical
water/antifreeze solution.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut