Cooked car, part deux

Ok, the cooling system is new, so are the switches etc. Unless I collected a
super amount of goo over the last 4 months, those shouldn't be a problem.
The radiator probably has 15 years of misc. bugs etc between the fins ..

where's the best place to powerwash that thing?

got a multitester .. how do I test the battery power?

location of fan switch? I'll check it just in case.

I didn't fill any water in with the coolant, which was luke warm .. none on
hand, so I suppose the system needs to be refilled properly.

The heating controls .. hmm, are so so, but I'll give that a shot.

Or, if I can determine it's a part that NewDimensions installed, I can have
them fix it under part/labor warranty.

Guess I'll start poking around under the hood in the morning.

Thanks for the advice so far.