FREE BEER & LODGING: ATL GTG engine/16v strip party. NEXT WEEKEND

(next weekind is Aug 10th.)
Sorry bout the short notice, but thats the way life is sometimes.

now that I have many of your attn. with the free beer part
I'll be buying either one real keg or 2 1/2 kegs of decent beer for those
that choose to come.

Lodging is also FREE. though you will need to bring your own sleeping
bag. Showers are also included. And for afterwartds we have a BBQ pit.

What needs done
pull one 16v motor change seals.
pull one 8v motor out of a cabby.
put 16v in cabby.
put working AC in two cabbys.

strip suspension and brakes off 16v put it on the cabby.

strip one 16v naked and get it ready for the junkers.

If micheal will comes with a new 2.0L bottom end.
pull another 16v. change the block to a known good 2.0L block
replace.

What Im supplying
BEER.
Lodging.
showers.
some tools.
Paved Parking lot for work unless we get run off by the cops then we work
in the gravel driveway.
stuff that needs worked on.
parts from 8v cabby and some non spoken for 16v parts.

I live in an old frat house on Georgia Tech campus. There is a well lit
paved parking lot across the street. And It is between semesters right now
and the weekend the parking is not restricted. Oh Yeah. Im the Resident
Advisor here so I already have permission to do this. :-) ... its good to
be the king..

working in the different parking lots have advantages and disadvantages.
In the paved lot across the street. It is flat and paved and very far away
from any plants with very few misquitos, but we could get shooed off by
the GaTech PD. Though I was working out there the other weekend and they
just asked what I was doing no big deal. PS> there is NO shade we have to
bring our own if you have a show tent bring it.

Working in the lot outside the building has advantages.
There is shade for part of the day.
There is a bar mounted to a tree that can be used for pulling motors with
a chainfall.
It is PRIVATE property and I'm in charge of it.
it has a concrete area that is about the size of a truck underneath the
hoist mount. There will not be an open container issue.

Cons.
We have a misquito problem it stems from the not used jacuzzi out back.
BTW if you want a very large Jacuzzi. It is yours for the taking, but be
aware it is as is and FREE for REMOVAL. If you want details and are
serious. please email me the thing is huge and nearly impossible to move.
I will work this week to clear the misquito problem but there are no
garuntees.

What is needed
people who love water cooled VW's
engine hoists
people to turn wrenches bring your own if you got em.
people to drink beer while or after turning wrenches
people to bring food for BBQing
people to have a good time.
People who love Sciroccos...
People with broken sciroccos....

And I need to get on the phone with potterman in the AM so everything can
be here by FRi.

Brian
87 16v RIP. getting stripped next weekend
85 Cabby
82 Cabby
81S..hmm could put the 8V from the cabby in it...
91 VFR750F will trade for VERY nice scirocco.