(OT) World of Outlaws

Hey all!!

I got a flyer in the mail alerting me of the World of Outlaw sprints coming
to Elma WA (1/2hr west of Oly) and was curious if anyone would want to go.
It is on the 16th-18th and I am suspecting that the 18th (Sat.) is going to
be the big race (half points on fridays, atleast that is what they do on
TNN).  For more info the flyer had a number to call on it (1-800-825-4832)
but no other info like schedules or seating (if any).  I am going for sure
so if anyone is interested we can all hook up an have a good time.  The two
day passes are $60 so I would suspect that the single race tickets are
around $25 - $30.  Just thought it would be a fun event to hook up at.
LMK!!

Dave
Something DOES happen down here!!