RE: Waterfest RoadRally scores up!

Brad, you have my most sincere apologies for the oversight. Indeed, you and
your pop captured first place. Thankfully, nobody else actually nabbed your
trophy. Only the second and third place trophies were claimed on the day of
the event. Please give the WF folks a call; I'm very sure that your trophy
is waiting for you.

I must congratulate you on your remarkable performance. Not only are your
times low, they are *consistent*. You get max credit for this because it
demonstrates your understanding of the road rally principals and your
ability to execute under pressure. Where do you live? A number of happy
rally customers want me to organize a "junior" US Rally Team to compete in
Eastern PA, NJ, NYC-metro area events. You can represent my crew *anytime*.

Thanks for entering; you guys rocked it!
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor