RE: Waterfest RoadRally scores up!

I thought that was pretty wierd. It was right at the back of a cul-de-sac,
though. If you entered it there was no way you could miss it. The checkpoint
car was a garishly painted ProRally Audi Quattro with a big sign on the
front bumper that said "Checkpoint". Oh well, that's rally.

(Scott scratches his chin curiously,too.)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!