Re: Thx for advice

My Rocco need a suspension too. I am leaning towards the neuspeed sofsports, but dunno what shocks to couple with them. I don't wanna lower it or have a really harsh ride.

Any suggestions? Cheaper alternatives are interesting too, I was gonna just put a stock set up, but got persuaded not to.

thanks and I have an 87 8v.

--

On Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:30:05
 Tobias M-G wrote:

>Thanks for all the advice guys and girls!
>
>New strut bearings, rubber for now, some poly to test later.
>
>New suspension too ... to be on the safe side. Bilstein or Koni and H&R or
>Neuspeed is what it's going to be.
>
>Anyone who reads this have Shine Racing springs? Comments on those?
>

>Thanks again!
>
>Tobias

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!