RE: Suspension ? longish

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> RE: Suspension ? longishHeh heh. British?

Scott?  British?  He's prone to exaggeration (see above) which would
rule him out.

> I run the poly upper strut bearings on my cars and find the
> ride
>   quite pleasant, actually. They're also quite indestructable
> compared to
> the
>   stock rubber shite.

Hey Al...I agree with Scott here...I wouldn't trade my poly uppers.
Got  'em fairly cheap too (used).

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.