RE: [Whine] stupid tranny

Wing Gee wrote:
> heh.. stupid tranny.... pissed me off.. some fucker honda was
> riding my ass
> then tried to pass me and i couldnt' downshift to 2nd.. instead
> just a loud
> ass grind...watching him fly by.. fucken tranny.. wonder what
> the hell is
> wrong... any of you guys have problems downshifting to 2nd from
> 5 gear doing about 50......?

Ummm, Wing? How about a little double clutch action? Your synchros aren't
really designed to match rev differentials that a shift from 5th to 2nd
would create. Your 2nd gear syncro could also be on the way out. Either way,
help it out by matching the revs yourself. You'll be amazed at how much
smoother your driving will become. Remember... smoothness equals *SPEED*.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor