Invitation to my ezboard community!

jsut a warning, half this message was written by a computer, not me, but read it anyway please/

Hi, I've created my own ezboard Online Community.  The XPG (Xpected Performance Group) forum.

We'll be using it as our online meeting place.  The ezboard is very simple to use.  When you go to my ezboard, you first see the main ezboard screen which will show you all my forums.  Just click on one to join the discussion.  If you want to post something, you can click on NEW TOPIC (which starts a new conversation), or click on one of the existing conversations (threads) and hit ADD REPLY to make your own comment about a particular topic.  If you need more help, there is a [ HELP ] link (upper right corner) that has a lot of useful information.  The software is absolutely phenomenal, I think you'll really like it too.

If you register, you get to have a lot of neat little personal options, like your own custom signature, your own little icon, your own personal home page link, and many other neat features.  Remember, none of your information (email, etc) is ever given out without your permission.

Here is a link to my ezboard:

http://pub39.ezboard.com/bxpectedperformancegroup

My online community is also a member of the ezboard Network, which is a group of 1000s of other online communities.  You'll be able to not only participate in mine, but you can find other online communities as well.  Just look for the PUBLIC EZBOARDS link.  I'm eager to hear your comments and suggestions, hope to see you online!

Best regards,

XPG rocco 88

Dan Miller

Also, board can be reached from XPG website.  http://www.geocities.com/xpectedperformance