[tech]: where do these parts go?

ok. nearing the end of my 2.0L swap experience. a couple of things that
don't have homes:

1. ground cable from battery. i planned on replacing it, so i didn't note
where it went exactly. i want to say the bolt that holds the pass. mount
bracket to the tranny??
2. big red cable from alternator. i think it bolts to the same post on the
starter as the pos. cable from the battery?
3. little a/c hose holder. a little c clamp type thing that the a/c hoses
clip into on their way around the coolant hose. somewhere near the
alternator, but where?
4. coolant hose from the head to the bottom of the coolant res. yeah, i know
where it should go, but where did i put that sob? can i just find the right
size pep boy hose? it looks to be a different diameter at the head than at
the coolant res though.

hopefully we're up and running tomorrow afternoon...

-michael
88 soon to be 2.0l 16v scirocco. actually, it is a 2.0l. it just isn't quite
running yet.