1977 rabbit for sale

hey everyone, i'm in a bit of a bind here.  i managed to fandangle
my way into getting a mint 1977 rabbit shell sometime ago.  i got all kinds
of gear with it, and am now realizing that it is quite easy to bite off more
than you can chew, even if it was a good deal to start with.

anyways, i have a bunch of stuff i'd like to offload.  here's the
list:

1977 rabbit shell (stripped/rolling/straight)
2 original floor plates
full A2 dashboard, with all the components
all glass/seals, except for windshield
4 mad old skool german rims (a couple are beat, and don't know if anything
can save em)
dual round headlight grille
inpro headlights (tinted, i think???)

i'm asking $1,500CDN for the lot.

there's a couple of other things included with that price, but my
mind is a blur, and i'm already thinking about my next project.  jason =
chronic.  i'm bad, i know it.

obviously, one of the best aspects of this car is that it is a 1977,
and therefore emissions exempt (if you live in ontario).  perfect for that
carbbed 2.1 16V that you always wanted ;).  and since it's been stripped
down to bare metal, it's begging for a fresh paint job.  after the new
floors are welded in, and the car is given another once over with the
sandpaper, it can be inked up.  ground-up restorations are looked upon
favourably at the shows, you know...

seriously tho, if you are interested, let me know, and we can go
talk about it.  by no means is the price firm, and we can work out some more
prices/parts into the deal to make it more attractive to both parties.  it's
all good.

to get a hold of me, please drop me a line at
jason.brunberg@autodata.net or the-mad-bastard@home.com.

BTW, the car is located about an hour west of toronto, ontario, canada.

thanks!!

jason
the mad bastard