Re: trying to get 10-sec out of a 1.8T

Ten second cars are no easy feat kids. My uncle has a turbocharged 79 RX-7 with a small block chevy motor. On Mickey thompson cheater slicks it ran a 10.30@130 skipping through the timing gate sideways due to throttle induced oversteer. Fathom the amount of power that motor is putting out into that light car with a roll cage and tube braced/tied frame. Power to weight ratio. The only scirocco to run under an 11 that I know if is EIP's special mk1. It's a turbocharged 16v running shitloads of boost, and also ran a 10.3 in the video I seen, at 130 IIRC. Got more money than you know what to do with? Go for it, stuff it in your scirocco if you really want that........
	-ghuff