Treffen parts for sale

I have way too many parts in my garage and am too lazy to advertise them and
ship at the moment but if anyone attending the show needs something I can
bring it along. I cant list all the parts but I will say I dont have any body
panels or scirocco dashes. I stripped a 16v rocco and have lots of parts left
including all glass, tailgate,front brakes, power windows, leather door
panels, power mirrors, center console.
I also have a lightend and resurfaced 020 (cableshift) flywheel, 2.0 16v
heads, wide rabbit 5 speeds and lots of other "stuff".
Just ask for whatever you need and if I dont have it there is a good chance I
can get it by then.

Jasin
Black S 16v