I know who is taking 1st at Waterfest this year.

Yes folks, I already know who it is.
AJ Russo will be the winner.
I just saw his car, he is in the process of putting his engine back
together, EVERYTHING is either Powdercoated, or polished. His 2.0L with the
1.8l head is looking awesome.
Of course, it is also fresh from the body shop, where it got fitted for
Benz taillights, and received allot more smoothing, and a AWESOME
reddish/copperish paint job.
 I'm taking my camera to snag some shots of it as soon as its all back
together, then I will send them out for us all to worship.