RE: 87 16v - price opinions not needed.

Title: RE: 87 16v - price opinions not needed.

I have to agree.  Being from Vancouver my self.  You are looking at $10,000 CND for a real decent Scirocco out here.  They are getting rare.

Totally rusty  MK1's (stuff I wouldn't trust to be on the road) are starting to pop out of the wood work at $2,000 CND.  This are things I used to buy for $300 and strip a couple years ago.

It all depends on where you are and how many sciroccos are in your area.  Sometimes it pays to even move the car to an area that has none to get a really good price :)

Cory