Re: '81--> MkII turn signal lens swap?

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> Here's the deal.
> I am in need of a pass. side turn signal lens on my '81
> (wrap-around
> lenses), and there is a pair of MkII lenses on eBay.
> Instead of going
> outside to compare my '81 and '84 lenses, I figgered I'd
> ask you guyses
> first.  Are they the same?
> I'll look in the morning, it's dark outside now.

They are not the same.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend
I should have a Mk 1 lens from an '80 if you want it...
picking up the first half of the Mk 1 deal tomorrow.  ('77
& '80)

Actually, I may have a lens laying around already, might
have to go check in the barn tomorrow.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian