RE: Strap Wrech (was: [A2] Timing belt replacement)

Sears now sells a set of two, but they're pretty small and made of plastic.
I borrowed one from work with a big metal handle and a heavy nylon webbed
strap.  It was long enough that I could use the ground to hold it in place
while I loosened the screws on the WP pulley.  I don't know how much it cost
or where it came from, but it's a pretty nice tool.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle