Re: [A2] Timing belt replacement

they changed the tensioner design at somepoint, iirc. the early ones don't
need the tool, the late models do. don't know how the 16v's differ from the
8vs. i made a tool out of a fork. bent the inner tines in, the outer ones
fit the holes perfectly, and then i grabbed the whole thing with vise grips.
worked great. hth,
-michael
88 16v scirocco