Re: Bent suspension

So we got some snow last about a week ago here in West Michigan. Winter driving mode all ready switched off. Hit curb. Bent right front suspension. Control arm was really bent up so I installed a new one. Wheel is still setting rearward in teh wheelwell about an inch. Which other suspension components are likely to have been bent? Everything looks straight and the curb hit was glancing (at about 15mph).. Any ideas? David Z

did the exact same thing. twice. =p
man, i suck. :)

my control arm got rocked, and i also had to end up
changing the hub too. when i threw my wheel back on
after changing the table, it was still warped. changed
the hub and it was all good.

paul
87' Scirocco 16v
86' Scirocco