more products and R134a swap comment

Found another site selling Curil.  It's a Saab site and there is other cool
stuff there.

http://www.thesaabsite.com/99/fluids.htm

If you go there you'll see A/C ESTER Oil.  I spoke w/ a HVAC friend over the
weekend and we were discussing my swap to R134a.  He said avoid PAG oil if
possible and use POE (which I think is the A/C Ester Oil) as it is nowhere
as nasty as PAG and not hydroscopic.  You all know what that means.  He also
ballyhooed (what a word) the notion that we need to use different vacuum
pumps for the swap, saying it was not at all necessary.  Of course, the
current posted R12 to R134a tech bulletin mentions a number of somewhat
overkill things.  http://www.gti16v.org/tb879503.htm#tb879503

I plan on replacing my compressor, receiver-dryer, and expansion valve and
using the POE.  Should do the trick.  Ehhh, he's got all the stuff I need
anyways....

Just thought I'd share that.