broken head stud again

Thanks for the replies.  The stud is the no.4 top stud, it's also in the head (nothing sticking out to grab onto) not to far though.  The only problem is that I have no time to do the drilling and all that's involved, as the inspection dead line is two weekends from now.  I have a question.  Will the manifold seal enough for a temporary fix for inspection when one bolt isn't in?  My brother wants to get a better manifold anyway, and I would love to do the bolt extraction then.  Thanks again.

-Dave Kirsch