Re: Help: 5th gear sear shift fork rod

D'OH!! Your fucked buddy! Time to learn about tranny rebuilding. It must be
taken apart to remedy this. GL!

Help! I removed the5th gear/clutch release bearing housing on my tranny
today to replace the clutch pushrod bushing and shaft seals. After removing
the housing, for some reason I pulled out what I believe is the 5th gear
shift fork rod. Why did I pull it out? I don't know, it moved freely so I
decided to see if it would come all of the way out. Well, it did, but now it
won't go all of the way back in. Am I going to have to disassemble the
tranny or is there a trick to getting it back in?
Thanks,
Todd

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867