back home again

Hello,

just returned back home again and found tons of emails.
My apologies to everyone who is still waiting for a reply.
Please feel free to write me again, if you think
that I might have forgotten to answer you.
Thank you !

Scirocco content :
after putting the complete wire-harness from the PL
and control unit into my convertible, it fortunately runs
but I have a problem with the exhaust manifold ( or whatever you call it )
this thing is cracked and there is no way to get it off as it
is corroded very much and the bolts are sheared or torn.
So it has to be welded but I can't do that,
as I'm not capable of welding cast iron.
At least I found someone who will do that for me.
( sooner or later )

My deadline to have this whole project finished was Monday but
well now it looks like it needs at least one week longer until everything is
good enough to get TÜV approved.

Greets
Dirk