From: "nibble nut" <fruitybastard@hawaii.rr.com>
To: "Eric L Ellis" <elf16v@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:19:06 -1000
Subject: Re: eBay auction Q

It is an extensive list of manufacturers and wholesalers that sell to the
public...You can get BIG discounts off practically anything automotive!!!
Many people save up to 65% or more on parts from these sites.  I cannot
guarantee or make any warranty on the sites in this list, some people
find
everything they are looking for at a great price and others only find a
few
things useful.  As with any business, these sellers may have offers and
sales that are TIME SENSITIVE meaning that the prices mentioned were,
are,
and may be for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.  Please do not purchase my list if
you
want something for nothing.  TOO MANY PEOPLE have said that the prices
were
not low enough for them, I feel that any discount off a purchase greater
than $5 will be well worth the list!  Look for an average of 20-30
percent
off retail prices that you will save, sometimes you may save more or
less.

Good luck
Crack whore