nc block search!!

NC area listers's unite!!!   ... and find me a block.  My poor scirocco has not passed emissions testing for a few years now so I guess it's time to stop running from the man and perform the swap!  Any help from y'all North Carolina and surrounding area Scirocco list dudes and chicks would be greatly appriciated and lavishly rewarded... riiiiiight.  Anyhow,  I'm getting tired of driving my friend's POS that I resurrected from blown head gasket hell (I should have left it to burn), so please keep your eyes open for a 3A or an ABA block.  Thanks...

Jason Bianchi
88 16v
Raleigh