A4 quattro winter beater questioins

Well in an effort to ensure that no salt ever gets near my Rocc I have decided to buy a
loaded 97 2.8 Quattro...it is the coolest....I guess other than to gloat on my almost
finished purchase I was wondering if there is anything I should be looking for before I
buy it?

thanks

and I deserve this since I will be graduating with my Electrical engineering degree in a
couple months

and oh yeah it will be the GF's car a little more than mine but what the hell gotta keep
them happy

later

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v getting closer and closer to being a show car