Re: Article online - crazy Scirocco Mk1

It did have adjustable height, but only on the driver's side.  It also had
the greatest graphics on the side.  It said SCIROCCO but in block letters
with 3 stripes in front and behind.  Boy, I really miss that car.  Somebody
once said "rust never sleeps" :(

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"