Re: Article online - crazy Scirocco Mk1

 I actually know the guy that owns the 16v car. I saw him recently and talked some shop with him. The car is a convertible and actually is for sale. I don't care for the graphics paint job personally, but I guess that's what he was into 10 years ago. The has been in storage for a long time now. Now he drives one of the cleanest (no graphics now) 190 2.3 16v Mercedes I've seen.

chrisg

Do You Yahoo!?