RE: poly motor mounts

I just put front and rear poly mounts on my scirocco and I don't
notice too much of a difference.  I actually had worse rattles
before.  but I have been driving around on a broken front mount
and really bad rear mount for the last 6 months

I like my poly's

Casey
84 Roc
88 Golf

---
Hi all,
I recently put in front and rear poly motor mounts. WOW, I never
knew
how many rattles my baby could have. I'm thinking of going back
rubber mounts. Anyone else run into this with these?
John
87 16V

-----