autotech swaybar probs

Hello everyone,

My suspension saga continues.  I have the bilsein
sports in and the (2 week old) autotech bars (No
autoblech comments Kevin C).  Anyway the handle quite
well, but I am having a problem...

let me try to explain.  The problem is with the front
bar.  The two brackets in the middle underneath the
car (NOT the ones on the control arms) Keep poping
out.  There is a stud on the car in the back, and they
are just held by a small clip in the front.  The
problem is after a few real hard corners the clip in
the front pops out of the bracket and flexes downward
and the swaybar isn't doing its job.  The back of the
bracket is still in place but it is the front that is
the problem.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Any
solutions?

Tony