From: "christopher gonzalez" <chris24g@yahoo.com>
To: <SII2L16V@aol.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: crazy Scirocco Mk1

I remember these from a long time ago (when sciroccos were still in
production!)

If I remember correctly, they were called "wind-splits"...made by
kamei. To us vw freaks at that time, it would be the equivalent of
"rice." (sorry kamei). To me it just interrupts the clean lines of  the
scirocco IMHO...and yes, they made them for the scirocco.
chrisg