Re: Bilstien Lifetime warranty?

DNK006@aol.com wrote:

> Anyway, it was brought up that I could return the Bilstiens for warranty if
> they are shot.  Is this possible even if I get them from a junkyard?  how
> much of a PITA would it be to get Bilstiens returned versus new purchase cost?

Without a warranty showing that your are the original owner you'll have to pay $55
dollars per shock to have them rebuilt. That's still a lot cheaper than new ones
and you have the option to revalve them to your own specification.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!