From: "Brian Honnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 1:36 AM
Subject: Jonas needs some help

Attn: Scirocco list, Dirk Schnieder and Jonas Karlson and Dave Fertal

Jonas Miller is stuck without a computer and asked me to insist that you
send him the receipts he requested.  This needs to happen as soon as
possible.

Jonas will try to be in contact with you all as soon as possible.  He
apologizes for the inconvenience.

Please call him direct at 410-977-1144.

Brian H