Re: Is it worth it still????

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, mike wrote:

> More info-     The Passat has had numerous problems-  transmission
> (auto), electrical (the current problem), engine has been replaced

Hmmm...how many miles?  Does she have paperwork proving the engine
replacement?  how many miles on the current engine?  As far as the auto
going out and electrical probs, really doesn't surprise me.  Older VW
automatics die if not taken care of and the electrical problems can be
attributed to the environment up there and a leaky windsheild gasket....

Eric