Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

Mark Hausler wrote:

> October  sounds perfect. Say the weekend of  the 21st?
>  That gives a month to plan and gather. The more the
> better.

Aha, not only a willing co-conspirator, but one with a date in mind!  That
would work ok for me.. I'm compiling a list of all respondees and will
compile stuff like suggested dates then contact everybody offline, with
updates as the thing develops.

To those of you who haven't made any of these events - they REALLY are a lot
of fun, and it's always great to get to meet the other guys on the list,
as well as check out everybody's cars.  A good time is guaranteed!  And
we always get in some quality scenic cruising time.. also very important!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0