Re: Did anyone go to Volksfest?

Marie Laugesen wrote:

> Like the title says, did anyone (Andre', Andy, Chris, Shannon etc) go to
> Volksfest?  I was planning to go, but the rest of our club claimed they
> couldnt afford it and my 'roc has been bitchy lately.

    Yup, it was me, Shannon, Stanley Antoon (nice Mk2 8v - trying to get
him on the list), Chris Cramer & Brian Lindmark (both Corrado owners).
Show wasnt that great, smaller than 2 years ago, but Shannon did get
best watercooled daily driver, and Cramer got best watercooled.  So, in
that sense, it was worth it to go to the show.  Not sure if I will go in
the future as its always hotter than hell there, and the parking lot is
gravel.

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79