New coolguy stuff

Just thought I would share with you guys my new acquisitions.

First: I bought a MKII 16V a couple of weeks ago. Body is a little beat but
it runs pretty well. It needs some TLC but I think I can help it out.

Second: On Friday I picked up a G60 engine complete with all the goodies. I
have been looking for a German Rabbit for the past 2 days for it to go into.

Third: Guy comes over to my house tonight and wants to sell his German
Rabbit (16V with lots of coolguy shit). I tell him 400$ he says cool. I am
awaiting his return with the title. Also, I built this Rabbit from stock so
I know all the ins and outs of it.

Sooooo all that said  I think things just worked themselves out.

Thought I'd share some 'Rocco and VW related stuff.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag